Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Teaser...

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be posting either later tonight or first thing in the morning. It will be a sort of "Monday Musings"/"Television Tuesday" hybrid. My original plan was to do this column on Monday, but the DirecTV Gods struck down that plan. To make a long story short, after dumping over $500 into the ESPN Gameplan and NFL Sunday Ticket, my service went hay wire Sunday night around 8:15 p.m. Not to fear, however, everything has been restored, and my PS3 helped me through this hard time. At any rate, this means that I have yet to see the season premier of "Entourage", and I missed the final 3 games of Week 1 of the NFL. I can't do anything about the games, but I am going to rectify the "Entourage" situation as soon as I get home tonight. And, for the record, despite the service interruption, and despite the fact that it is absurdly expensive, I would never, under any circumstance, leave DirecTV now that I have experienced the Sunday Ticket. I'll save all the glorious details for tomorrow, but suffice it to say it as close to Heaven on Earth as you can find outside the Spearmint Rhino.