Monday, June 02, 2008

Counting the Days Back to the Future

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about Celtics and Lakers. I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a sporting event that didn't involve one of my favorite teams. Honestly, you would think the Atlanta Dream was taking on the New York Liberty in a WNBA regular season game!....I'm sorry, I'm laughing at my own joke....still laughing...one more second...okay, I'm good. Seriously, I was in the midst of debating whether I whether I wanted to write about Smoltzie's return, the Braves' road ineptitude, Manny's 500th, Griff's 600th, Chipper's 400th, or how awesome "Iron Man" was (yes, saw it yesterday and loved it) when it totally ocurred to me that I'm just not capable of caring about anything other than the Finals right now. I know I should be better than this, but I'm not. Deal with it! At any rate, instead of half assing soemthing, I figured I would go ahead and start working on my insane NBA Finals Preview, which will be unveiled Thursday morning. In the meantime, I'm opening up the WAD to the Nation. If you have anything you would like to share with the rest of the gang, send it my way, and as long as it is not patently offensive (i.e. mentions "Sex and the City"), I will post it. And Fite, if you would like to share with the world what you are experiencing this week, I think that would just be fabulous.