Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Football news

In case you hadn't heard, Patrick Crayton ran his mouth a little after the Giants game. He said "It's kind of about coming into somebody else's house and trying to be the big dog … You urinate a little bit and mark your territory."

Here's an idea whose time is long overdue: Alabama needs a real elephant on the sidelines.

Say you've got a guy with 9 kids by 9 different women. Now suppose you've got him hooked up to a lie detector. Would you only ask about smoking pot? Me neither.

My coach of the week award goes to Utah coach Kyle Whittingham, whose testes must drag the ground. I'd be afraid for my personal safety if I tried going for on onside kick leading 43-0 in PlayStation football, let alone D-1. I think Wyoming coach Joe Glenn showed remarkable restraint by only flipping him the bird.


Have a nice day,
Fite