Wednesday, September 19, 2007

WADless Wednesday

As some of you may have noticed, the WAD has not been heard from since his last post 10 days ago. This morning, Big Ern sent me this article. For the next few hours we were both concerned - was the WAD under that tarp?

Despite several attempts at contacting the WAD, we have no proof of life. However, after some research I think we can all rest assured that he is OK. I began by studying the stock market. Philip Morris has remained steady, indicating a constant level of product sales. Without the WAD's massive purchases, Atlanta would have quickly become overstocked.

Maybe he has finally found his dream girl, or he's home looking at a little hard-core. Who knows?

WAD, if you're out there, reply to this post. Let us know you're OK.

If anybody has more time on their hands than I do, feel free to e-mail me anything you want on the post. And don't forget to get me your locks of the week.


Have a nice day,
Fite