Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Great Debate

Here's your visual for the morning: I'm laying in a twin bed in a crappy hotel room in Baton Rouge watching "Saved By the Bell" as I stare down the barrell of another wonderful day of practicing law. And yes, I've already ordered room service. Good times. As much as I would love to recap the antics of Zack, Screech, and Slater, I'm going to spare you that fate. Instead, I'm going to throw a topic out there for discussion:

What has happened to Florida State? Is it coaching? Has the rest of the ACC caught up with them? Are they pulling a "Weekend at Bernie's" with Bobby Bowden? Are they simply the victim of poor quarterback play? In other words, how did they go from a dominate program to an also ran in the ACC in such a short period of time? I hate to admit it, but for some inexplicable reason I almost feel bad for Bowden and company...almost.