Saturday, September 01, 2007

Better Late Than Never

It's twenty minutes after midnight, and I just got home from work, threw a hot dog in the microwave, threw a load of laundry in the washer, and decided that it was about time I sat down and gave you all what you have undoubtedly been waiting all day for: My Week 1 ATM's. ATM's, you ask? It's obvious, baby...step up to these picks and take your cash out. Okay, we all know that's not true, but it felt good to write. Actually, I sat here and read it out loud in my John Anthony voice, and it was pretty sweet. If you aren't sure what I'm talking about, check just click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Duyx_FkJ8sY&mode=related&search

Please forgive me for the lack of analysis. Afterall, it is late, and...well...the only two things I know about college football at the moment are that USC is really good and Reggie Ball no longer plays for Georgia Tech. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure what more you possibly need to know.

1) Penn State - 38 v. FIU

2) Marshall +18 @ Miami, FL.

3) UConn -4.5 @ Duke

4) UVA -3 @ Wyoming

5) BC -6 v. Wake ( I refuse to believe last year ever happened)

6) WVU v. WMU - Over 56

7) Nebraska -21 v. Nevada

8) Stanford +17 v. UCLA

9) Iowa -12 @ N. Illinois

10) Houston @ Oregon - Over 57.5

11) Georgia Tech +1 @ ND (is it just me or has a ton of money come in on the Jackets And yes, I think we are so much better than ND that I would be willing to bet on Chan Gailey on the road vs. Charlie Weis. I'm going to live to regret ever writing that).

12) UGA -6.5 v. OSU

13) Oklahoma v. N. Texas - Over 56

14) Texas - WHATEVER v. Arkansas State

15) Tennessee +6 @ CAL

So, there you have it, Week 1's money makers. Sorry for the less than stellar peformance this week. Unfortunately, the folks at the job didn't get the memo that the WAD was back. I'll make sure the bosses get their act together in the weeks to come.