Monday, November 06, 2006

1-7!!!!

So, Prague is great. Beautiful old city. Lots of great culture. Went straight from a concert featuring Mozart, Bach, and Vivaldi to a sportsbar featuring double Jim Beam's and The Skins vs. Cowboys. Very good times. I've got a lot to say about this place, mostly very good, but it will have to wait until later this week. As for now, my traveling companion, is asking questions like, "how long do you think you are going to be?" Considering that I've spent the past hour checking all my fantasy teams and various pick 'em ventures, I think she has a fair point, so I'll just leave you with this hard and fast rule: It's only okay to go 1-7 on your NFL picks when you are out of the Country! 1 and f'ing 7! Are you kidding me? Oh well, I'll see if I can't get past this and somehow find a way to enjoy the rest of my day. There are castles and boat tours in my future. How can that not be fun?