For those of you keeping score at home, today is the 300th edition of The WAD. Now, if I only had 1/3 of that number as readers, we'd be going places! Let me first say thanks again to HUGE for his great piece yesterday. I just saw on ESPN.com that it will be the Tigers and Cards in the Series. Two of the great baseball towns in America. That's something I can get excited about.
Okay, it's 1:15 a.m., and I'm still at work, so please forgive me this week for my lack of analysis, I'm just going to give you the goods. Here's this week's picks:
1) UVA -7 vs. UNC
2) West Virginia -22.5 @ UConn
3) N.C. State +1.5 @ Maryland
4) Texas -5 @ Nebraska
5) Northwestern +7.5 v. Michigan St.
6) Illinois +17.5 @ Penn State
7) Miami -17.5 @ Duke
8) N.D. -13 v. UCLA
9) Washington +23 @ Cal
10) Texas Tech @ Iowa St. OVER 53
11) Iowa +13 @ Michigan
12) UCF -5.5 v. Rice
13) Colorado +14 @ Oklahoma
14) Georgia Tech +7.5 @ Clemson
15) Hawaii @ N.M. State OVER Whatever number they want to put out there!
1) Cincy -3 v. Carolina
2) New York -3.5 v. Detroit (I don't even know which N.Y.)
3) Buffalo +5.5 v. New England
4) Tampa +5.5 v. Philly
5) Atlanta +2.5 v. Pittsburgh
6) San Diego -5.5 @ K.C.
7) Denver - 4.5 @ Cleveland
8) Arizona -3 @ Oakland
9) N.Y. +3 @ Dallas ( I just figured out which N.Y. is playing Detroit)
Everybody have a great weekend.