Monday, September 11, 2006

Fite for Freedom



Gentlemen, if we don't blog today the terrorists win.







College football thoughts:

NC State might be looking for a new coach.

Mack Brown is still a pussy.

OU got a trash touchdown for Adrian Peterson with about 3 minutes to play on Saturday. I knew it was trash, but I liked us getting it. Then ABC cut from the game, so I didn't see the end. Apparently Washington scored again. That really pissed me off. Logically, I have no reason to be pissed at their trash TD and happy about ours at the same time, but logic doesn't fit with college football.

Pro football thoughts:

You can't tell anything by the first week of the season. If anybody thinks otherwise, how do you explain the Chazzes (Batch and Pennington0 being the best QBs in week 1?

We might owe Greg an apology for picking Bush so high, especially after the stats turned in by Alexander and Palmer.

Who feels worse today, Favre or Trent Green? Favre gets my vote.

My sleeper pick, Chrissy Simms, got me negative fantasy points this week. The only other player that pulled that trick was Plummer.

Bettis coming out in the bus on Thursday night was ridiculous. The only "men" who should make an entrance like that are Boy George, Elton John, or Liberace.

Have a nice day

Fite