Monday, August 21, 2006

WAF Day 1: One Chance

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

Just like Eminem, I plan to tear this mothafuckin roof off like 2 dogs caged. Welcome to the WAF.

It's quite an honor to get the keys to the WAD. Just like 'Melo, I'd like to begin by thanking myself for putting in the effort that got me to this point.

Today's post will be brief, I've actually got quite a bit of work to do and the internet isn't working well. Without further ado, here's the links of the day:

Isn't this why men have two hands?

Vines has a new favorite place to eat.

Here's the promotional teaser of what you can expect on this week's WAF. Since I don't have HBO, tomorrow's Television Tuesday will be a review of Snakes on a Plane. Later in the week we'll cover Tiger, baseball pennant races, and analyze some of Charles Barkley's comments from I Might be Wrong, But I Doubt It.

Have a nice day.

Fite