Friday, June 16, 2006

Big Weekend

I wish I had time to offer more this morning, but I don't. Between the job, and the gradually proceeding exodus off the sun-porch, there just aren't enough hours for me to wax poetic about this week. And, what a weekend it's going to be! With the NBA Finals all tied up, the World Cup roaring into it's second weekend (complete with a huge Italy vs. U.S. match on Saturday), Interleague play all over the Majors, The U.S. Open at famed Winged Foot, and the Stanley Cup Finals, this is about as good as you can hope for when football is not around. So, with that, I wish you all a great weekend, and I hope you have a chance to sit down and enjoy at least some of the great sports this weekend. As for me, the next time you hear from me, I will no longer be a resident of the sun-porch. Seriously, how much bigger could this weekend be?